Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad with Mouse Pad REVIEW




CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad with Mouse Pad is made of durable high quality foam. It's easy and comfortable to use and prevents injuries.

I have used a computer pretty much all my life and with doing that I have horrible carpal tunnel in my right wrist. I am only 25! I feel silly asking my doctor about it so when I had the opportunity to test these out of course I jumped on it!

The material that the pads are made out of are so soft and comfortable to use. When I type I have something to rest my wrists on and it lessens the pain a lot!

The mouse pad is also very comfortable. My wrist doesn't become stressed and stiff. 

I love that this comes as a package deal. I think its a great idea for anyone that needs the extra support and comfort when using the computer.



"I received this product free to review and all the above opinions are my own"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment